My artist buddy, Leo came up today and we painted together in my new studio space. He did Watercolors and I did Acrylics ( shown here - 12"x16" ) from a photo reference I'd had. I think I'll title this, "FOREST RAYS". Last week, I hung a display at a local hospital ( 20 pieces ) and 2 have already sold, so I think I'll use this one to take up one of the missing spaces.
My original intent was to underpaint a portion of this with Acrylics, then lay Oils over the top. Once I got rolling, however, it just felt right to keep going with the Acrylics. At least now I won't have to wait and let it dry before hanging it.