Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Review of Wilson Bickford Canvas Panels

Originally submitted at Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies

Archival, warp-resistant canvas panels ideal for students and professionals alike! All too often, both amateur and experienced artists are forced to throw away artwork because it was painted on a poor substrate. Whether that substrate was chosen for economic or practical reasons, it is still a sham...


Best canvas panel ever, in my opinion!

By Wilson Bickford from Gouverneur, New York on 8/10/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Archival warp-resistant

Cons: Professional quality

Best Uses: Great for brush AND knife

Describe Yourself: Artist

Primary use: Personal

Was this a gift?: No

I feel my Signature panels are the best on the market. They're warp-resistant, archival and have just the right amount of "tooth" for any style. Great for Oils, Acrylics and Alkyds! I use these in my workshops and my students LOVE them!

"Chickadee" on my Signature Canvas Panel ( oils )

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

"MOUNTAIN STREAM"-Bickford Canvas Panel

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

(legalese)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Wilson. :)

Unknown said...

I've just found you blog after watching several of your YouTube videos...I am going to be watching all of them over time...can't sit too long as I need a hip replacement...already have 2 new knees..eheheh!!! I posted on your FB page...am really excited to be following you here now!!! Blessings,
Bevie

genuine_pills said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Indeed communication is crucial as without it many of the things in this world will fail. Well as far as communication is concern, here is an online business that does not need to be physically present to discuss stuff. All you need is an internet and a computer and thats it! You will start to make good money.